- 1974April 10, 1974St. Michael's Nursing Home Association is established through the efforts of Dr. Melety Snihurowych, M.D., and Right Reverend Dr. Mykhailo Sopulak.
- 1976January 10, 1976St. Michael's Nursing Home Society is incorporated under the Societies Act of the Province of Alberta
- 1981January 10, 1981
Official blessing and sod turning of the Long Term Care facility. • Start of construction.
- 1983January 10, 1983
Daniel Burtnik, the first Resident, enters the Nursing Home. • The Auxiliary Hospital is opened.
- 1984January 1, 1984
Grand opening and blessing of the facility by Most Rev. Neil N. Savaryn, Bishop of the Ukrainian Catholic Eparchy of Edmonton.
- 1990January 10, 1990Millennium Pavilion, a senior's lodge, starts admission of Residents.
- 1991April 10, 1991Official opening of the Millennium Pavilion.
- 1995April 10, 1995
- Medical Rehabilitation Day Support Program begins.
- Construction begins on the new Family Health Centre. It will provide integrated health services for the community.
- 1996January 1, 1996Official opening of the new Family Health Centre. Services include psychology, pediatric and family medicine, x-ray, foot care, and bone densitometry.
- 1997April 17, 2018Mobile X-Ray service and Bone Densitometry services added.