Letter To Residents May 28
As we continue to navigate through Covid-19, Albertans have shown great progress in helping flatten the curve. This has led to some restrictions being lifted in the community. This is good news for Millennium Pavilion as it has also means that certain restrictions are beginning eased here for you.
Below are some updates:
1. Residents are still asked to not leave the property (unless it is for an essential medical appointment). If you do have to leave for an appointment or have to go to Emergency, you no longer have to be in isolation for 14 days upon your return.
However, if you have been in the hospital for more than 24hrs, you will still have to isolate for 14 days.
2. Recreational/group activities are being relaxed. Groups of up to 17 people are now being permitted for recreational activities. Physical distancing protocols of 2m between residents still will apply.
3. Hair salon services will once again be offered for Millennium Pavilion residents, beginning today. Services will be offered in the basement of Millennium Pavilion.
4. We encourage you to stay in touch with your families through phone calls and video calls. Video calls can be arranged by having your family contact our Activities Assistant, Roman.
5. Visitations into the facility are still not permitted. However, St. Michael’s Health Group has decided to take steps to try to temporarily permit brief scheduled outdoor visits for you and your families.
We are setting up a temporary tent in our courtyard and scheduling short visits to those interested, beginning Monday, June 1. If you would like to arrange a visit with your family, please have your family contact our Activities Assistant, Roman at email@example.com or by calling 780-473-5621 ext 3240.
Your families have received information on how to schedule these visits.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation in helping keep all our residents safe and healthy! We are hopeful that visitation restrictions will be eased in the upcoming weeks and we will once again be able to welcome all families and friends back into our facility.
If you have any questions or concerns, please see your manager, Charlotte.