Book Your Event
St. Michael’s Heritage Hall and catering is a hidden gem, a beautiful convenient banquet facility and catering service that is available for rent to the general public and provides a perfect venue for weddings, anniversaries, birthday parties, celebrations, family reunions, Christmas parties, funeral/memorial lunches, retirement parties, business meetings, staff training workshops, seminars and more. Ready to accommodate your needs! Call us or if you prefer emailing Inquire Today
Thank you for supporting senior care and our community! All proceeds generated from Heritage Hall help fund quality of life programs and services for those who call St. Michael’s Long Term Care Centre home.
What People Are Saying About Us
Please pass along a great big thank you to the ladies and gentlemen who were involved in our wedding. They were great!! The set-up, the food, everything! Our day was amazing!!
Thank you for making our wedding day go so well! Your hard work is appreciated and we would not hesitate to recommend Heritage Hall as a great place to get married.
– Susan and Cam
Thank you for the great service, meal and all you did to make our reception very special.
– Kathy and Roger
- Heritage Hall can accommodate up to 300 people
- Elegant neutral décor
- Spacious bar
- Knowledgeable and qualified catering staff
- Free parking
- Wheelchair access via elevator offers accessibility to everyone regardless of ability
- Audio and visual equipment
- Handmade Ukrainian and Western food
- Hall access prior to the event for decorating and set-up
- Round tables are provided and are 5 Feet in diameter. Each round table seats up to 8 people.
- Chairs are 37″ Tall. 17″ Wide. 22″ Front to Back. The top of the seat is 20″ off the floor.
- The stage between the pillars is 22 feet. The stage is 17 feet from front to back. The front ceiling of the stage is at 88.5 Inches. The back is 92″ Tall.
- $1000 facility rental (catering extra)
- $400 deposit
- $10 per person corkage fee (includes bartender, glasses, ice and mixes)
- $125 for audio visual equipment usage (includes 2 projectors/screens, podium, and 2 microphones)
- 15% gratuity and GST applied to everything
- *Prices are subject to change without notice
- *Prices vary for funerals and weekday events
- *Family/Resident discounts may apply
Find your date in the calendar to confirm Hall availability for your event. We frequently book up to 2 years ahead. The calendar is updated on a regular basis but the information may not be finalized. Please use the online form or call us to discuss your needs and to book your date.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Join our eCommunity for our free publications and updates.
All Rights Reserved. 2023 SMHG
Registered Charitable #108032483RR0001