Book Your Event! 780-472-4508
Heritage Hall is a convenient venue for weddings, anniversaries, birthday celebrations, family reunions, Christmas parties, funeral/memorial lunches, retirement parties, business meetings, staff training workshops, seminars and more. Ready to accommodate your needs! Call us or if you prefer emailing Inquire Today
Thank you for supporting senior care and our community! All proceeds generated from Heritage Hall help fund quality of life programs and services for those who call St. Michael’s Long Term Care Centre home.
Please pass along a great big thank you to the ladies and gentlemen who were involved in our wedding. They were great!! The set-up, the food, everything! Our day was amazing!!
Thank you for making our wedding day go so well! Your hard work is appreciated and we would not hesitate to recommend Heritage Hall as a great place to get married.
– Susan and Cam
Thank you for the great service, meal and all you did to make our reception very special.
– Kathy and Roger
This hall is amazing! It’s beautiful on the inside! Everything is nicely renovated and works well with any decor! The event staff are so friendly and helpful with everything! They all personally congratulated us which showed a lot of character. They didn’t make us feel like we were just another couple getting married. The Events Coordinator was so so so helpful! She was very accommodating to our every need! We have already been recommending the hall to everyone we know!! Its amazing!
Fantastic Venue! Clean, presentable and easy to get to. From the outside it doesn’t look like much. But this is most definitely a diamond in the rough. The Events Coordinator was fantastic from the get go. Always offering fantastic customer service. Was friendly and prompt in anything we needed. We got the venue the whole weekend for a stupid reasonable price. Which is awesome. Not many venues do this. The bar was a decent size allowed people to get around to order drinks. All staff were professional and friendly. Food was awesome. Everyone complimented on the food being so good. The best part about all of our experience was, this was again at a reasonable price. I highly recommend renting the hall out for an event. Well worth the money we paid.
St. Michael’s Heritage Hall and catering is a hidden gem, a beautiful banquet facility and catering service that is available for rent to the general public and provides a perfect venue for weddings, anniversaries, birthday parties, Christmas parties, memorial lunches, retirement parties, business meetings, workshops, seminars and more!
- Heritage Hall can accommodate up to 300 people
- Elegant neutral décor
- Spacious bar
- Knowledgeable and qualified catering staff
- Free parking
- Wheelchair access via elevator offers accessibility to everyone regardless of ability
- Audio and visual equipment
- Handmade Ukrainian and Western food
- Hall access prior to the event for decorating and set-up
- Round tables are provided and are 5 Feet in diameter. Each round table seats up to 8 people.
- Chairs are 37″ Tall. 17″ Wide. 22″ Front to Back. The top of the seat is 20″ off the floor.
- The stage between the pillars is 22 feet. The stage is 17 feet from front to back. The front ceiling of the stage is at 88.5 Inches. The back is 92″ Tall.
- $1000 facility rental (catering extra)
- $400 deposit
- $9 per person corkage fee (includes bartender, glasses, ice and mixes)
- $100 for audio visual equipment usage (includes 2 projectors/screens, podium, and 2 microphones)
- 15% gratuity and GST applied to everything
- *Prices are subject to change without notice
- *Prices vary for funerals and weekday events
- *Family/Resident discounts may apply