Thank you! We are dedicated to provide the best care for residents at St. Michael’s Health Group. Our mission, vision and values are seen in our accomplishments. Adapting to challenges and change to help the community and those that call St. Michael’s home. Thank you for your support! Congratulations! St. Michaels has won the #CommunityChoiceAward…Details
71 Beautiful Suites! Spacious studio, single and double suites ranging from 354 to 737 sq. ft. offer affordable, comfortable, independent living.
- Suites offer separate living area
- A kitchenette with fridge in most suites
- Plenty of windows offer natural lighting
- All suites wheelchair accessible
Delicious evening meal and daily snacks are provided with the option of participating in breakfast and lunch programs.
- Dinner inclusive in rent. Menu is dietician-approved based on the Canada Food Guide
- Nutritious and delicious offerings are also available for breakfast and lunch
- Snacks and beverages offered throughout the day
Enjoy recreational/social activities, housekeeping services, laundry services, hair salon, courtyard and more.
- Bus outings around the community for various local events
- Holiday parties for New Year’s, Valentine’s Day, Chinese New Year, and many special occasions
- Student visits from neighboring schools
- Pre-schooler visits
- Exercise programs
- Crafts, card and board games
- Much more
Volunteer With Us!
A wide range of health and wellness services offer residents on-site alternatives. You’ll love the security and convenience.
- Home care services provided by Grove Manor staff
- Special care during short-term illness
- 24 hour caring staff on-site
- Blood pressure/blood sugar monitoring