Thank you! We strive to provide the best care for residents at St. Michael’s Health Group. Our mission, vision and values are seen in our accomplishments. Adapting to challenges and change to help the community and those that call St. Michael’s home. Thank you for your support! Congratulations! St. Michaels has won the #CommunityChoiceAward under…Details
55 Beautiful Suites! Single and double suites, or a fully contained studio apartment accommodate residents for single or double occupancy. Suites ranging from 354 to 737 sq. ft. offer affordable, comfortable, independent living.
- Suites offer spacious living area
- A small kitchenette with fridge
- Abundant windows offer natural lighting
- All suites are wheelchair accessible
Home-cooked meals prepared on-site by our talented kitchen staff are served 3 times a day. Delicious snacks and beverages also provided daily.
- Menu is dietician-approved and based on the Canada Food Guide
- Nutritious and delicious offerings for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Snacks and beverages offered throughout the day
- Special meals prepared for holidays and celebratory occasions
Enjoy recreational/social activities, housekeeping services, laundry services, hair salon, outdoor courtyards and more.
- Daily exercise programs
- Holiday parties for New Year’s, Valentine’s Day, Chinese New Year, and other special occasions
- Card, board games and more
- Live entertainment on a regular basis
- Outings for events and activities in the Vegreville and Edmonton region
- Church services (several denominations) on-site
Volunteer With Us!
A wide range of health and wellness services offer residents on-site alternatives. You’ll love the security and convenience.
- Special care during short-term illness (respite care)
- Home care services provided by Manor staff
- Management of medical emergencies
- Blood pressure monitoring
- SL3 (15 beds) offered
- 24 hour caring staff on-site
Thanks for all your kindness and support during my Dad’s stay at the Manor. Very much appreciated!
– Darlene and Larry
Residents, family and friends shopping and enjoying the Vegreville Manor Easter Bake Sale.
On June 4, 2017 over 60 people laced up their runners for the first annual Angel Walk to raise funds for Vegreville Manor. The support we received from the residents and their families, the community and businesses was incredible. The inaugural Angel Walk met our goal to raise $7,000 in support of Vegreville Manor’s Courtyard…Details