Thank you! We are dedicated to provide the best care for residents at St. Michael’s Health Group. Our mission, vision and values are seen in our accomplishments. Adapting to challenges and change to help the community and those that call St. Michael’s home. Thank you for your support! Congratulations! St. Michaels has won the #CommunityChoiceAward…Details
69 Beautiful Suites! Our affordable suites accommodate residents with single or double occupancy. Suites ranging from 250 to 500 sq. ft.
- Newly-renovated common areas and hallways
- Some suites with balconies
- All suites are wheelchair accessible
An on-site chef and serving staff offer home-cooked meals three times a day.
- Each day’s menu is dietician-approved, based on the Canada Food Guide
- Nutritious and delicious offerings for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Snacks and beverages offered throughout the day
- Special meals prepared for holidays and celebratory occasions
Recreational and social activities, housekeeping services, a family garden/barbecue area, and more.
- Crafts, card and board games
- Holiday parties for New Year’s, Valentine’s Day, Chinese New Year, and other special occasions
- Pet therapy
- Internationally themed monthly lunches
- Outings for events and activities in the Edmonton region
- Weekly baking and cooking activities
- Exercise programs
- Pub afternoons/evenings
- Monthly birthday parties with live entertainment
Volunteer With Us!
A wide range of health and wellness services offer residents on-site alternatives. You’ll love the security and convenience.
- Adult Day Support Program (fee applies)
- Home care services provided by Millennium Pavilion staff
- Physiotherapy Clinic on site (fee applies)
- Medical Clinic on site
- Foot Care (fee applies)
- 24 hour caring staff on-site
- X-Ray Services (fee applies)