Location: St. Michael’s Millennium Pavilion
Employment Status: Casual
St. Michael’s Health Group exceptional care for seniors begins with a positive attitude, demonstrated values, a broad understanding of community dynamics, respect for organizational history, and is a reflection of how leadership is working to achieve a mission. We are passionate about providing loving care. Good ideas and caring approaches to the work required in our seniors sector in society are not just adopted automatically. We must practice our beliefs with courageous patience at all levels of our corporate structure, living this philosophy.
Millennium Pavilion Senior’s Lodge offers affordable supportive housing for those who wish to live independently in an apartment-style setting with a full array of services. Everything from a vibrant social program to laundry services are available on-site.
We have a casual opportunity for an Independent Living Assistant.
The successful candidate will assist residents with:
- medication administration and reminders
- meal service
- observing residents’ condition
- Flexible and dependable
- Sensitive to the physical, social, spiritual, and psychological effects of aging
- Experience in housekeeping, and/or meal service
- Experience in working with seniors is preferred
- Prior experience as a caregiver would be an asset
- Minimum of a High School Diploma is preferred
- Health Care Aide Certificate from a recognized educational institution is required
- Enrolment in the Alberta Health Care Aide Directory
Please click on Apply for Job below to submit an online application.