Location: St. Michael’s Fenwyck Heights, Spruce Grove, AB
Hours: 38.75 Hours/Week; 1.00 FTE
Status: Permanent Full-Time
St. Michael’s Health Group exceptional care for seniors begins with a positive attitude, demonstrated values, a broad understanding of community dynamics, respect for organizational history, and is a reflection of how leadership is working to achieve a mission. We are passionate about providing loving care. Good ideas and caring approaches to the work required in our seniors sector in society are not just adopted automatically. We must practice our beliefs with courageous patience at all levels of our corporate structure, living this philosophy.
St. Michael’s Fenwyck Heights is a new seniors’ independent living facility that offers supportive services and amenities to its residents.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and collaborative Maintenance Worker to join our team! The Maintenance Worker is responsible for performing a variety of maintenance duties, such as;
- appliance and other repairs
- grounds-keeping duties
- lock repair
- transports goods/supplies to departments
- preventative maintenance in accordance with approved practices and procedures
- Mechanical aptitude
- Strong HVAC skill
- A High School diploma is required
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License is required
- At least three years of experience with HVAC systems and general maintenance is preferred
- Building Class 4 power engineering is preferred
How to Apply:
Please click on Apply for Job below to submit an online application.